Sunday, 5 February 2012

Different types of types

I was asked to choose three different typefaces from three different categories and analyse them. These were the three I picked:



I like this font the most because it is clean and simple but does it's job. It can be used in pretty much any business with confidence and can be seen vell from long distances. The fact it is a sans serif type font also means it is quite a modern looking typeface too which also makes it quite appealing. This font can be found in many publications.



 
I like this one because it is exciting to look at and has nice detail and a unique flow to it. It is also sans serif and modern looking. It is still quite easy to read as well although not as easy to read as Tahoma. It can also be seen from a long distance and really stands out because of how unique it is. It is likely to appeal to a younger audience such as teens/children/young adults because of informal it looks. It is likely to be seen on the front of a games magazine or something like that.





This font is also quite interesting to look at because it has a lot of gaps in the shaping of the letters. It makes the words lookunstable and kind of harder to read but this gives it more appeal to look at; it draws the viewer in more because the gaps are triangles which makes it look sharp and eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment