Thursday, 19 April 2012

Finally!

Okay I have come up with my song choice eventually! I went with Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal. Why you ask? Because of this:

I wake up everyday it's a daydream
Everythin' in my life ain't what it seems
I wake up just to go back to sleep brew some tea
I act real shallow but I'm in too deep And now I feel great thank Eastern Tea!

Some people think I'm bonkers
But I just think I'm free
Man, I'm just living my life
Ain't nothing crazy about me tea

Some people pay for thrills
But I get mine for free from tea
Man, I'm just livin' my life
Ain't nothing crazy about me tea

I was listening to it and realised that most of these words rhymed with tea and I was so pleased when I figured this out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment