Tuesday, 24 April 2012
First prototype
So began working on my first prototype of the packaging. I had a look at what kind of shape I wanted the packaging to be so looked on some website showing different types of nets. I eventually decided to go with a long triangular-shaped net. I want the tea to be in triangle shapes so they would fit well in this type of packaging.
I then began to think of the best typography to use. I went on a website to look for some types. I knew that the type had to appeal to younger people who are into music like 'Bonkers'. Here are the ones I was thinking of using:
I wanted to choose a 'cool' typeface but one that was still legible. I therefore came to the conclusion that 'Dubbing Star' fitted this description quite well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment