During my last lesson we had a peer assessment. We were put into groups to discuss the progress of each other's work and give helpful feedback. It was good to see how everyone else was doing for a bit of inspiration, encouragement, and confidence in my own work. The general thoughts that I gathered from the experience was that I need to generate more ideas and be more critical in my work, showing more research to go along with it.
However, people's views were tainted by their inability to navigate my blog. They failed to notice that I had more posts than the ones on the immediate screen. -_- They therefore missed out on significant development. For example, the only written feedback I got was "Target audience needs to be made clearer, maybe computer geeks because of type" <----??? Then contradicting this the only written achievement I was given was "Type used". I made it quite clear the audience I was aiming for was actually my peers and the fact they like the type I used, which I took time to choose (see previous blog posts, something they failed to do) means I am successfully targeting my chosen audience.
Overall I now know that I need to work on a better packaging prototype, show more development and start considering I need to include in my learning report. I suppose I do need to put more thought into my target audience because it needs to be more refined.

No comments:
Post a Comment