Sunday, 13 May 2012
Poster design
Once I created the final prototype for the product, I found it easy to design a final poster; I just applied the same style I used in my prototype to the poster, just making it more clear and concise and to the point. However, I also found it necessary to leave a bit of mystery behind it making the audience intrigued and leave them asking 'why is this tea so thrilling?'. Repeating the logo throughout the design ensures that the audience are more likely to remember the company behind such a 'thrilling tea'. The logo is blended/ faded into the background as it is repeated, so that it does not get in the way of the main message. One of the logos isn't faded so that it comes into focus what the company is.
There are some flaws in this poster however. The colours used are very vivid and will elicit certain emotions in the viewer. For example, red evokes strong emotion, specifically passion, love etc. or sometimes danger, anger, hatred (considering blood is red).
Below is the final poster:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment